Friday, February 27, 2009

EXAM FEVER vol.7



Hello there, so today i am done with another subject
that is INTRODUCTION TO ISLAMIC REVEALED KNOWLEDGE
alhamdulillah
however the paper was very hard
Just imagine of having 5 sections
and THE BEST PART IS we have to answer
THREE ESSAY QUESTIONS!! WHOA it kills me
huhuhu.....
i even didn't have enough time to do it
what i know i already tried my best
and i hope Allah will help me to get through it
BISMILLAHI TAWAKKALTU 'ALALLAH
hihi (",)

well after the examination
i and husna went to our lecturers room
to see our carry mark for the semester
huu, not bad
i am not far behind husna
say....i know i can do it
gambate!!

2 comments:

Zimah Zaiwani said...

yus, i admit. to forget our first love is quite hard. not quite, but very hard. i had also faced the same thing like you do now. do you want to know how did i forget about my first love? easy! return to Allah, the Owner of LOVE, then you'll find everything is so beautiful. trust me. that's what i did. you know what i mean and you know how. believe me, you can do it! just put your faith in Him. ok, dear?

remember that i love you, my friend.
insya Allah, i'll never forget to pray for you. may Allah give you the BEST in the future.

take care!

TENGKU FARIHIN said...

mama..huhu
is that ur ex??huhu
so sweet

Leelou Blogs