Saturday, February 21, 2009

EXAM FEVER vol. 1

My finals is coming near and nearer
Without knowing it conciously
my finals will start within two days!!
oh oh what to do??
well i am studying my Arab language
and my FIM Basic Themes of Al-Quran
throughout this day
wah...
am trying my best to prepare myself..
hurm, an evening like this and it's raining outside..
what a nice setting to sleep!!
However i try to distract myself by blogging
hehe(",)
so i want to scribble something...
well today the topic that i want to scribble is:::

WHAT I THINNK ABOUT LOVE....@>----
Love is not cheap
love is not rich
love is pure shared between two people
who love each other till the end of time.
Love is something you just can’t say
you have to mean it from the bottom of your heart
and you can’t use the word love like it’s a old pair of shoes.
Love is not always kind, love hurts.
Love could be a knife in the heart
or a dozen roses in the face.
Love could be a walk in the park,
love could be a broken heart ripped in many little pieces.
Love is more than saying it to the person you loves.
Sharing love with someone is the best feeling in the whole world
but it has to mean something
or there’s no point to it
don’t tell someone you love them
if you don’t really do
because love is a special thing
it’s not something you pass out like candy.



I LOVE YOU ALL MY FRIENDS!!

hurm haha#_#
so any comment bout it friends>>???
hihik oh well
i want to continue my study
or perhaps go and take bath and do my laundry..
hurm..which first ha????
hihik
cha' jana

No comments:

Leelou Blogs