Wednesday, February 25, 2009

EXAM FEVER vol. 5

OH MY GOD!!
LAST NIGHT IS AWESOME!!#_#
HAKHAK
but when i think about it again
it was
AWFUL ACTUALLY... ='(

last night i don't know why
i felt very EXHAUSTED and
very LAZY..
i didn't even study last night
how bad of me...
oh well
THE FUN PART IS
i watch movie last night
(using my laptop)
i had fun watching the movie
until i forget that i am in the middle
OF FINAL EXAMS
haha
the activity really loose my screw =)
u must be wondering what movie did i watch??
well I WATCH HANA YORI DANGO -FINAL-!!
hihik
to those wo is the fan of
japanese movie or drama,
they'll know what am i talking about
haha (",)
to my friends who didn't know,
well here is the picture of the
MAIN CHARACTERS IN IT!!:::



ok so now u know them!!
hihik
i like all of them
U ALSO SHOULD WATCH THE MOVIE!!
it is full with the value of
TRUE LOVE & FRIENDSHIP!!

Well today, i woke up quite late
i immediately go and take shower
and do my laundry (i've been postpone for 3 days)
suddenly,
my stomach starts to RUMBLE..
ON NO!! AM HUNGRY#_#
huuuuu...
what to do?
what to do??
i don't have money on me now
even in my bank account
i've been NOT BUYING
AND EATING RICE FOR 3 WEEKS
oh no
my stomach really hurt!!!
huhuhuuuuuu ='(
what to do?
what to do
BE PATIENT STOMACH
there's another week to go..
i know u are strong..
BE STRONG
BASYA!!

forget bout it

OH YES
i have a LINGUISTICS CLASS TODAY
AT 3PM
can't wait to see MADAM MUMTAZAH
yey!! (",)
gotta go now

p/s: pray for me so that
I CAN BE STRONG!!
please god let me go through this
I know I CAN SURVIVE IT!!
huuuuuuuuu......

No comments:

Leelou Blogs