Tuesday, February 24, 2009

EXAM FEVER vol. 4

arrrggghhhh
EVERY DAY THE EXAMS ARE BECOMING
TOUGHER AND TOUGHER
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!<#_#>

HOWEVER
I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE
TO SOME OF MY FRIENDS THAT ALREADY FINISHED WITH THEIR FINALS!!
(the people who didn't take core course yet...)
it is soooo good that all of u finished ur exams
it's A GOOD FEELING I KNOW..
A BLEND OF
satisfaction+relieve+happy+OUT OF BURDEN!!
Whatever it is
just give everything to Allah to deal with all
the things that we have been put EFFORT
STUDIES!!!
BUT don't forget to PRAY TO UR OTHER FRIENDS
THAT ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF JIHAD HERE (",)
may all of our prayers will be granted by HIM..

so for today
at 9AM i leave for C1-11 to sit for my
Basic themes of Al-Quran paper
the questions are quite tough
however, i tried my best to complete everything
in the question booklet
I bet all of my friends are the same too
RIGHT???
After all the struggle
we all finished another paper
ALHAMDULILLAH
hehe =)

Immediately when i came back to my dorm,
i open my computer textbook
oh God
i have another 8 chapter to read
am a dead meat!!
i tried my best to finish the textbook
at 2.30PM i went to the MPN HALL
with all of my friends
and sit for the second paper of the day
COMPUTER 1
huu so tiring
the question is tough too!!
MORE ON THEORIES!!!
arrrggghhhh
i tried my best and manage to answer
every single question in it!!!
BASYA!!!!
hahaha
that's it..another paper pass by..
So now i have SIX SUBJECTS TO GO!!! (",)

Hope can finished everything fast
it is very stressful to be in the
middle of examination
(the feeling is more worst than need to do assignments)
AM I RIGHT>>???

i think that's it for now...
oh yeah i am missing my
CLASSMATES AND FRIENDS
coz it's examination and
everybody is busy with themselves
huhuhu ='(
here's a picture of them::::



OH2 ANOTHER ONE!!:::



p/s: I LOVE YOU ALL MISS YOU ALL
INFINITE LOVE FROM ME.........
SINCERELY.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam..
Hey there! it's Saiful...
Hope all the best for ur exams (me too!!). Well, I'm kinda tired, but actually sometimes it's like a blessing in disguise, you gain headache, but at the same time, it motivates u to do more...

p/s: I miss my hometown!! But, I'm gonna be crazy for staying at my house for three months!! Even the sem. break for secondary school is not that long!

Zimah Zaiwani said...

hehehe..... you go girl!!!

Leelou Blogs