Sunday, February 22, 2009

EXAM FEVER vol.3


Hi there!!
how are u doing???
hahaha am suppose to study my arabic now..
However i tried to study but
it didn't get inside my head
especially the al-i'yad part!!
haha my grammar in arabic also even worst!!!
what am i going to do!!
what am i foing to do!!
oh no!!
However am trying my best to lift up my spirit to go on
JIHAD IN STUDYING ARABIC..
huhu ='(

I would like to share with all my friends
that will be going to JIHAD IN EXAMS:::

friends,
here i want to tell you, or can i say advice you something..
REMEMBER...
Do what is more important than the important
BECAUSE..the more important is
more important than the important!!!@_@
another thing..

When there's a will there's a way,
SUCCESS will be yours forever and ever..
INSYAALLAH..

This lesson you should hit,
TRY TRY AGAIN!
If at first you don't succeed
TRY TRY AGAIN!

Last but not least..
The IMPORTANT thing in LIFE
IS NOT what HAPPENED to YOU in the PAST..
BUT what is GOING to HAPPEN to YOU in the FUTURE(",)

REMEMBER MY FRIENDS..
always remember what i told you..

Sincerely,
-Yusra Erinna-
(One of ur thousands friends)

p/s: Wah after writing all my heart out..
Now i am in the FRESH MOOD TO STUDY
hurm no doubt sometime we need
TO GO BACK TO BASIC RIGHT??
Do u agree with me
Oh well need to continue my study
Here's a picture of cartoon that i want to share
Hope u guys like it!!#_#







No comments:

Leelou Blogs