Monday, February 23, 2009

EXAM FEVER vol.4

I AM HOPING THAT I CAN BE AS CALM AS A FISH#_#




huuuu

today is my first day in examination

The first subject that is being tested to me is ARABIC LANGUAGE

i do try my best to answer all the question 

however am not so sure wether the answer given by me is right or wrong

ESPECIALLY IN the NAHU part (grammar)

i didn't really hate it

however am really suck in it

nah no more thinking bout it

WHAT I KNOW..

I HAVE ANOTHER 7 SUBJECTS TO GO

FIGHTING!! GAMBATE!!#_#

From what i know

all of my friends and me did our best

insyaallah

all of us will pass and graduate

from this foundation studies

AMIIN

hurm

in my room today

i supposedly to study right after coming back from the exam

HOWEVER

you all know me that i am a sleepy-head

hahaha=)

i sleep up until asr time

huhu how bad of me.. ='(

ok tomorrow i'll have exams for TWO SUBJECTS

COMPUTER and BASIC THEMES OF AL-QURAN

i hope Allah will help me

going through all this hard time

only at Him whom i seek help

and only at Him i seek pleasure

FRIENDS

may all of our hardwork

and prayers

will be accepted by Allah

and be granted by Him

AMIIN

yeah by the way forgot to mention here..

TONIGHT my room will be having our AGD

(AGD-anual grand dinner)

haha so called grand dinner....(",)

haha even though it is just a small party in our dorm

however i can bet that we will ENJOY!!!! =)

coz we really get along and harmonized each other

whatever it is I LOVE MY NEW DORM E-1-10

MUAH3!! @_@

p/s: Why am i praying too much?? (in this vol)

Perhaps am too scared

Well this is my FINAL SEM here

hope i can score in it

However for me...

There's nothing wrong to PRAY MORE RIGHT???

I need all the help and prayers that i can have

ok gotta go now

c u in next volume

THANKS FOR READING....

(Do leave any comment, leave as many as u want k???#_#)

     LOVE U ALL (",)  I PROMISE TO ALL OF YOU:::



No comments:

Leelou Blogs