Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thorn in between me...


Now i'm onlining using other people's lappy, i miss my cute little lappy..i don't need to type broad because my lappy is only 10 inch compared to this 16 inch! hehe ^_^ What am i going to post for today? Well as we all know, all ipta's student is currently facing their final examination period

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL MY PEERS WHOM CURRENTLY FACING THEIR FINAL EXAMS!! FIGHTING!

 remarkably this time i felt no mood at all to study...it is not like i am torn between to study or not to study but i am indeed don't want to study at all..OH NO~! NO NO NO NO....

Hehe actually wanted to share with you all something...For a long time i felt that there is a thorn in between my heart...luckily someone arrived into my life and the thorn was gone..but now it is here again, prickling deeply inside my heart and left me bleeding from inside...oh it hurts...it hurts~! *sobs*


 Somehow, people can't see that i'm suffering, i must swallow it all inside me...I must cloud all my true feelings inside and protect it from being known by others by keep smiling and be cheerful at all times...haish being yukie is not an easy task..Now i keep holding on, waiting for the answer to come or perhaps my time will arrive before i even know the answer...nobody will be held responsible to what happens to me...remember that...i know you are reading...hahahahaha (^_~) *spooky mood~!*

Lately i love to write poems, to express my deep feelings...well enjoy:


My knees start to shake
when you are in sight,
my minds filled with wonder
my heart with fright.

when will this feeling stop, 
when did it start 
how can I listen to my mind
without breaking my heart.

I am so confused, 
what should I do? 
I can't think of anything 
except of you.

Shouldn't ignore you 
 just give it time
I can't think straight 
my heart controls my mind.


5 comments:

O C said...

Nobody can fully understand everyone. But if it ever gets too much, just make sure you pour them all into the blog yeah ^^

Then at least people who view your blog can get an impression of how you're actually feeling and all haha.

Yukie said...

OC...OC...OC....There you are..it have been a long time since i hear from you...yeah sure i'll do, thanks..
btw, now i am facing my final exam yet i have problems concerning heart and relationship and i really don't know what to do...haish3~~

O C said...

watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHprG29v26A&feature=share

then watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8vQIdMaKFc&feature=related

Unknown said...

"i know you are reading"?

Yukie said...

yes i know you are reading..
this post i wrote about someone
and i knot that 'someone' is reading my blog...

Leelou Blogs