Friday, December 23, 2011

Dampening eyes of me~~


I have shed my tears long enough
I have restless nights long enough
Why is all this happens to me?
Am i not being destined to be happy?
The answer might be true...

And i am alone inside
The hollowness once filled with you
Now it is hollow once again
Without you i'm LOST
Without you it is better for me to go away
DIE
Leaving this world at peace once and for all


You promised to make me happy
SHATTERED
You asked me to wake up
SHOULDN'T
You said you loved me
.......
*sigh*


Last night i thought i was the luckiest girl in the world
When you said how beautiful i am to your eyes
We cried out of joy for one another
And yet cried together out of the bitterness
You said that we shall never be apart
You will never leave me
And i must never leave you
You are my soul and i am yours
Is it just simply words?
Coz i couldn't comprehend the feelings it brought with...

there are some you can't let go of
the ones whom you shed a tear for
when they travel away from you
those are the ones you feel you love

then there are some that you hate to see go
but hold back your dampening eyes
when they part from your side
these are the ones you know you love




No comments:

Leelou Blogs