Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pictures of Gizmo. . . .my baby Sugar Glider...

On my best friends request, they wanted to see the pictures of Gizmo drinking his milk...I would like to apologize for updating on it quite late..Sorry girls... (-_-)

There's too many things that happen in my life nowadays and yet too many things to settle...haish...Wish that you girls are by my side..why are we very further apart? What can i do...but i trust our bonds, it will last forever..~!

So here are the pictures...



Gizmo coming out of his pouch when he smells the milk, "yeay time to drink milk~!"


gulp, gulp, nyum, nyum.....sampai comot2.. (^_~)


tengok tu..pegang syringe macam pegang botol susu...awww my baby is so cute!


mama kate: "minum sampai habis ye gizmo!"



heee, gizmo just follow the syringe...



it's a relieving moment for me when i feed gizmo with milk....feeling like a mother myself! ^___^


After finish drinking milk, gizmo will go back to his tent and wait for his mommy to rub his tummy....hehe good boy gizmo!

No comments:

Leelou Blogs