Monday, December 26, 2011

Deep in my heart...:::....


Sometimes there are some stuff that you keep in your head, it will blends with your thoughts....
And again it will raise questions and pondering about this and that...
Well i take a deep breath and answer the questions with my heart...
Because for me when you unconsciously answers your thoughts...
That is the truest and most meaningful answer because you know your heart's desire...
Without anyone to interrupt your answers...
My advice is  be true to your heart...
You need to be true to yourself everyday and always ^__^

If you are asking if i NEED YOU,
The answer is FOREVER....
If you are asking if i will ever LEAVE YOU,
The answer is NEVER....
If you are asking if what I VALUE,
The answer is YOU....
If you are asking if I LOVE YOU,
The answer is I DO....

P/s: It is not easy to be true to one's self...but do try, cause you'll never know what the outcomes will be...indeed it will surprises you though....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

THANk YOU!

Yukie said...

Unknown: You are most welcome...even though i don't know why u said thanks at the first place...Follow me if u want ^_^

Unknown said...

u dont know me?

Yukie said...

How could i know who you are because you are using unknown as your profile name...but i don't know if my guess is right...it's you mahir right? sorry if i'm wrong...

Leelou Blogs