Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tardiness

Now i felt like suffocating over my life...not like i am not grateful for the gift of my life but....i am not like what people see me.. I keep this for myself as i don't know to whom i can share...hurm.....

Whatever it is...i felt at ease when i am with Gizmo...lucky to have you my baby boy =) ... when i want a peace at heart i always be with Gizmo...he knows how to entertain his mommy...here's some picture of me playing with him:::







Oh yes, today is my roommate's engagement day. CONGRATS KAK IZZAH... i arrived a little bit late at her house but luckily i manage to arrive before the "rombongan lelaki"...hehe ^___^ waaah i'm so proud of her because she can control her nerves but when i arrived there she broke out....she became tense and all.. me and kak fiq try our best to calm her down...Alhamdulillah the ceremony runs smoothly...can't wait to see her back in our room ^__________^ *a big smile for you...


No comments:

Leelou Blogs