Monday, August 16, 2010

The weekends


Last weekends were awesome..
even though i am 100% hectic but i truly appreciates it
i have realized my dreams of meeting my loved ones
and to berbuka puasa with them

first in saturday morning i attend the archery class 8am-10am
after that i started to pack up my things for my journey
around 12pm i started my journey from my campus to shah alam section4.
i arrived around 1.45pm due to some wrong turns and massive traffic
i pick up fify and we both traveled to puncak alam
we arrive at puncak alam around 3.30pm
we pick up my adopted brother and he brought his friend to tag along

his friend drive the car because i feel like taking a break
so in the car we discuss lot's of things (especially about where to berbuka puasa)
lastly we decided to berbuka puasa at Pak Li Kopitiam at shah alam section7.
We went there and reserved our place and ordered the food



after that we decided to take a walk around the ramadhan bazaar.

we went to stadium melawati ramadhan bazaar,
oh my god..it is the first time ever i went to the bazaar for this ramadhan month.
i felt excited and happy..there's lots of stalls selling various foods at affordable price~!
dah start rambang mata dah...macam mane ni~!
kuatkan iman 2x beli apa yg perlu aje~!
haha ^_^
yang paling best...my big bro belanja all~!
yeah~~~u go my bro... <3>










ahahahaahahaha ^_^




then we went back to Pak Li Kopitiam and wait for the time to come....
jeng...jeng....jeng...









After finishing everything,
we went to a surau for maghrib prayer
then, we went back to puncak alam (to send my bro & his friend)
well quite hard for us to separate...
well i've never meet my bro for almost 4years...uhuw #_#
However it's time to go.....
Bye~~promise that i'll be meeting you again...

After that i send fify back to her house,
Then i travelled back to my place. . .

p/s: this is not everything that happens during this weekend...
there's a lot more for me to write
but due to some reasons. . .
i decided not to..sorry my friends..
BUT i am sharing with u all the precious moments in my life~!

4 comments:

O C said...

Lol. Pak Li Kopitiam. Sounds... like a kewl place XD

Anyways, you were asking for my url right?

it's searizeel.blogspot.com ^^
too bad you don't have a cbox...

Oh yeah,
selamat berpuasa! :D

Yukie said...

thanx...pak li kopitiam is cool(according to what my bestfriend said) ahaha ^_^

thanx for sharing ur url...

i have a favour to ask from u..
will u help me??

oh thanx >.<
happy ramadhan for u too~!
may this ramadhan bring u peace and happiness **

O C said...

Well, that depends if its within my capabilities XD

So.. what can I do for you? :D

Yukie said...

i found out that my blog is not very interesting...so how can i make it more interesting?? any idea?

Leelou Blogs