Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Cherish. . .

Today I found a friend
who knew everything I felt.
She knew my weakness
and the problems I've been dealt.

She understood my wonders
and listened to my dreams,
She listened to how I felt about life and love
and knew what it all means.

Not once did she interrupt me
or tell me I was wrong
She understood what I was going through
and promised she'd stay long.

I reached out to this friend,
to show her that I care
to pull her close and let her know
how much I need her there

how much i cherish her.

Now i totally have friends,
which i called my bestfriends,
my best girls~!
Just want you all to know,
Deep in my heart,
there'll always be you girls.

I cherish these friendships,
as long as my heart pumping,
as long as i breath,
till the end of my lifetime,
i will always love and care,
i will always be there,
FOR YOU...



6 comments:

HaFiSaH said...

:)
so sweet of u,yusra dearie~
i'll promise u that nothing (insya Allah) can come across our friendship~

Jutawan Bella said...

yusra..i'm promise u..our friendship will last 4ever...u make me wanna cry reading this post...u so sweet dear...:)

Miss Sakura said...

So sweet dearie~~~ AISHITERU!!!! ^^

Yukie said...

Fify- thanx darling..insyaAllah...amiin..pray a lot k darling~!

Bell- i do indeed cried when i make this post..miss you damn much~!

Illi- aishiteru ^_^ can't wait to see you again

p/s: now you girls know that YOU ALL ARE VERY2 IMPORTANT TO ME...AS A FACT U GIRLS ARE THE REASON I BREATHE AND KEEP LIVING IN THIS WORLD...everyday i am trying to be happy for you girls...don't want you girls to worry much about me..huhuw #_#

Anonymous said...

so sweet syg..muah ..ove u!....
i'll promise we keep together syg

Anonymous said...

so sweet..

Leelou Blogs