Friday, July 24, 2009

A TIRING WEEK



Yes i have started my lecture week properly this week,
What i mean is all the classes have begin and i already meet all my lecturers,
All of them is very nice indeed =)

Today i'll talk about something that is in my mind right now...

I am a 19-year old girl,
And i decided to take
Bachelor of Human Sciences in English Language (Linguistics and Literature)

A candle can burn a whole house down,
a micro-bacterium can kill many lives,
even a few simple words can change entire life!
What i want to say here is words have power,
that is why i am so in love with language.
Oh yes i am a Taurus Baby,
language is one of my power...

I like blue colour very much,
that is my favourite colour.
However, i also like orange, black and white nowadays,
well people do change don't they?
All my life i have been living in Kuantan, Pahang.
Don't get me wrong here,
i didn't hate travelling,
i do love to travel very much!
But what can i do?
I must follow my parents right?
Somehow i manage to travel for my studies.
Because i am a MRSM student and living in a hostel,
i get to know the feeling of how was it being in another different environment.
And also about getting to know new cultures, people and many more.
It is indeed very exciting and fun!

think that i'll stop here...
have some stuff to do lah..
hehe:)

No comments:

Leelou Blogs