Monday, July 27, 2009

ENGL 1515 Poetry

Fancy me learning poetry
Like what my lecturer miss Sheena said:
"Lucky me! Shame on u...haha"
But i do love poetry so much!
Either in prose or poems
Well this Thursday i need to do a
Presentation about one of the figures of speech
that is :::: ASSONANCE
hehe fun actually
MY HEART IS ON FIRE WHEN I DO MY POETRY ASSIGMENTS!!
(meaning: i am so highly spirited to do my poetry assignment!! haha)



Here's an overview about what am i going to present:

A sketch of my lovely poetry...

Assonance is repetition of the same vowel sound in neighboring words in a line, or in several lines of poems or prose. Assonance or vowel rhyme intensifies the mood or the music of a passage. Apply assonance to terminal sounds or vowel rhyme and half-vowel rhyme. As with all forms of poetry and rhyme, study and practice are the keys to successfully applying rhyme forms. You need to train your ear to hear the music of poetry.

huu can't wait to be done with it
So what do u guys think about poetry???
answer ME!!

No comments:

Leelou Blogs