Saturday, July 18, 2009







Assalamualaikum and a very good evening to all.
Over here i would like to say SORRY coz i didn't write much
as much as i promise before..there's too many things going on in my life
TOOOOO MMMAAAANNNNNYYY until i can't record it any more
but now am finished with my short semester last month and now
am just enrolling for about a week in my first semester
Seriously my last sem results is not bad!
It surprises me so much! Whatever it is i thank to god ;)

This new semester at first i only take about 5 subjects.
However i change my mind and add up another 2.
So the total is seven.
Here is the list:
1) Intensive Expository 1: Poetry
2) Intensive Writing
3) Bahasa Melayu Kerjaya
4) Prophetic History
5) Revelation as a Source of Knowledge
6)Intro to Mass Communication
7) Western Civilization

Quite long isn't it?
Well i hope i can manage all of it.
Well for the first week it isn't bad getting to know the lecturers and
of course new classmates it is well what can i say is quite nice.

So starting from today as i am going to have my writing subject this semester,
i will write a lot in my blog
yeah in order to improve my writing..
Well u guys know that i am not a very good writer do i?
Well everybody have their chance to improve themselves
that is what i believe.

Oh well that's all the introduction for today
Leave some comments for me so that i can continue on improving myself
yeah i would like to have some feedback.
If u guys willing too...
goodbye...

p/s: Here's a picture that i would like to share with all of u
This is a picture of me and my friends during last semester
Waiting for our class (intro to linguistics)
I love this pic..it looks nice, isn't it??




Leelou Blogs