Wednesday, March 16, 2011

TRULY SORRY

        LOL Dog Toys

i'VE TRIED MY BEST TO KEEP REMINDING MYSELF TO UPDATE MY BLOG BUT I COULDN'T DO IT~~!!!! WHY WHY WHY???? I've been 100% busy with lots of stuff for the past month. It started with the video documentation and staging for American Literature subject which turn out very well because our group get the second highest mark in the section..(thanks to my lovely group members) and all the psycholinguistics research, research for subject research methodology, term papers for usul fiqh, assignments for grammatical analysis and if i am going to list out every presentations or quizzes that we have it will be such a long list and it will bores you dearie~~~*

The whole weekends last week i spend it with my beloved family~they came over to KL for some wedding ceremony of my cousin on my father's side (congratulations kak yana and abg afify on ur wedding have a nice honey moon ^-~ ) hahahaha so we spent our time together and i noticed that we haven't been seeing each other for already two months~i am so sorry because of the business and the hecticness of campus life i have little time to spend with my family. so the previous weekend i tried to make up on all the loses moment and everything turn out just fine (and i luckily receive a big hug from all the members of my family~even my mom! wow~) hehe.

p/s: this is one of the picture that i took during the wedding ceremony~beside the brides are my mom and dad~~love you sooo much!
                        

So now back in campus i have a little bit more assessment to be done and our finals will be held in two weeks time~waaarrggghhh it is nearer than i thought it will be~pray for me u all~~

4 comments:

O C said...

yay. a post.

Yukie said...

OC,
sorry for not being online lately and i didn't update my blog~it is nt like i don't care about my lovely blog anymore~u r waiting for my post??? hehe thanks =P

O C said...

I want see moar post :D

Yukie said...

OC,
Uwant to see more post?? just wait yeah???? hehe =P

Leelou Blogs