Monday, November 1, 2010

My battlefield


it's never easy being a student~~yes..being a student is very enjoyable, no doubt about that..BUT when it comes to final exam at the end of the semester..it is not as fun as it was before..everybody is very busy sinking into their textbooks and notes...huw ='( same goes to me~~

tomorrow is already my 3rd paper..which is ARABIC III oh how i hope that i can answer it easily..but it is quite impossible because i have no basic in arabic language plus i am not very good at it..even though my carry mark is good enough *which is super duper better than what it was during my foundation time* still i need to score in the finals..i want to get good grade in it because it is being counted in my gpa..

well i tried my best to finish all the text chapters, all the nahu *grammar* parts and essays, despite from feeling very2 lazy and plus i am sick...i hope for the best tomorrow~~

pray for my success ok??

2 comments:

k.moon99 said...

do the the best...
i always pray for your success...

Yukie said...

thanx price k.moon 99 for always being there for me ^_^

Leelou Blogs