Friday, November 19, 2010

Far Away. . .

hurm, it's been quite a time since my last post isn't it? 
when i first start to reopen my log it is full of cobwebs and dust..
now when i open it there are some spiders around...
*perhaps they are getting ready to make a home here ^__^*



i didn't do any updates due to my final exams...it was a very hard time for me..
need to struggle for all 8 subjects that i have learnt throughout the semester..
oh well now it has ended and i am safely at home..



FAR AWAY....
why am i feeling VERY FAR AWAY...
this feelings of far away cannot be hidden beneath me...
this feelings of far away is struggling to come out..to be shown to the world...
far away from all the noisiness of the busy city life..
far away from the polluted environment of the busy city..
far away from the feelings of absolute freedom in the city..
far away from the feelings of responsibility that i held for myself, my family's and my state's hope....
far away from the same circle of people i have around..
far away from the people that always shouts at me..always oppress me..
far away from the busy schedule..juggling between my studies and my part time job..
far away from my lecturers whom i missed a lot~!
far away from my best friends at campus whom i do miss a lot~!
far away from my lovely roommates whom i miss a lot too~!
far away from the cramped campus..
far away from any feelings of competition..superiority...inferiority...
far away from everything...everything..that have anything to do with my student's life..
far far away...
at home, my little secret garden..my beloved little place.
i trapped myself inside...like a bird inside a golden cage..
having all the time left for me..cherishing every moments that pass by...
with my parents, siblings and relatives...
it's been a long time since i have this kind of feelings..
the feelings of peace and serenity...minus the freedom that i have at campus..
but it's ok, i'll survive somehow....


No comments:

Leelou Blogs