Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Finding a heart @ Mencari sekeping hati part.1


When a Girl asked a boy " who am i to you?" the boy answered "just a friend, whom i know and cared for." the girl asked further
"what type of friend am i to you? why you cared for me?" the boy answered "you r my close friend, of course i care" 
then,
he just walk away. WAIT!! he doesn't hear a breaking sound from the girl's heart? 
BOYS!! one thing you need to know,
never take we girls for granted. Most boys doesn't like commitments, that's why their answers to our questions are very rhetorical. Well hurm...hurm...*i am pondering what to write next..* 
They answered that way in order to make their opportunities wider and to avoid from harming the girls. 
BUT they do harm us by answering that way. 
They just DOESN'T REALISE~~

Have you ever feel like you are always be as A BESTFRIEND TYPE OF GIRL?? well that's what happen to me. I have some boy friends around, whom i'll be there for them no matter what..When i said i love them, they will just laugh at me~~and i will go...why? why? and why? again.. Am i not a serious type of person..*maybe*~~ When a boy know that i like him, i am in love with him, despite my feelings he also in return say that he also like me and loves me *kyaa~!*, but at the same time he asked me to find him a girl whom he will make as his girlfriend *love,soul mate* and whom maybe he will make as his bride. I just smile, *but in my heart i am breaking to pieces, i am crying like hell~!* BUT HE ADDED " you will always be my girl~~my BESTGIRL" Oh god, doesn't he know that i am indeed devastated by him??? Oh gosh~~!!!

I am always in search for a heart where i can be inside to feel secured and protected..but in my journey i always being harm and worse crash for life~! why? why? why?

P/s: Must i wear a plaster like this so that u boys know that i am hurt?



2 comments:

misz eyla said...

i did have a close fren which is a GUY-fren. i feel so secured to be with him n i feel so miserable if he is not around. i wish he will always be my fren forever.

just another opinion. thanx ek.

Yukie said...

Thanx eyla..
yeah i also once have felt what u feel..it is true somehow..
so how is ur fren?
is he still with you now?

Leelou Blogs