Sunday, September 5, 2010

FINALLY . . .

Last night upon my arrival at the bus station. I smile and nearly cried to see my younger siblings faces, eager seeing me arrive and also caring, sweet faces of my parents..they all came to pick me up~~ *something weird because normally it's just my dad alone who come and pick me up, well i bet they all miss me so much~!* Then we all journey back home...home sweet home ^_^.. At home, all of my siblings surrounded me, asking me lots of questions and want me to tell them stories about me, how have i been so far~~ well i kind of exhausted and my brain don't want to think much..so i told them that i will entertain them tomorrow..now i want to rest. So they disperse.. I took a bath, wear my night gown and lay in my bed. My eyes doesn't feel sleepy anymore~! So i chit chat with my younger sister until 3 a.m. hehe ^_^

This morning...i heard a voice...waking me up early at 4.30 a.m. It is the voice that i have been missing for months..I am indeed craving to hear that voice again..It keep calling me, calling my name..asking me to wake up..~~"kakak, bangun kak, bangun..sahur..sahur..jom3!" hehe..it's the voice of my DAD...MY BELOVED DAD..waking me up for SAHUR! oh how i miss his voice...*i pretend that i am not waking up because i want to hear his voice calling me again and again...naughty me~! ahahaha* finally i woke up...i open my eyes slowly...indulging the feeling of being at home at last...i smile to myself..and rise up..i stretch and turn my head to my right side..there lay a girl whom i love so much..i can't stop smiling seeing her sleepy face..i woke her up, "bihan dear, bangun..sahur.." she's my younger sister *next after me, i am the eldest, she's the second*. i open the window of our bedroom, taking a very deep fresh breath..i felt relaxed and calm, the beauty of being at home..far away from the polluted city a.k.a Kuala Lumpur. I am going to use this opportunity being at home fully. I will spend it with my beloved parents and siblings.

2 comments:

JelmaKsatria said...

Kuantan is a home suite home kan? :)

Yukie said...

yeah truly agree with you hanim ^^_

Leelou Blogs