Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I think . . .part.1

       In the past few days...i found myself thinking...thinking about life, how i do and go on with it. For the past years and years i've been participating in life with all i can, with all i might! Going along with my families, relatives, friends, neighbours and society...Now, i end up as an observer and surprisingly i found that i like it that way. I love to just sit around anywhere in a corner or in a hall way or near the streets, just anywhere that is suitable and comfortable for me...I sit quietly with my textbooks, novels, notes and mp3 player, reading,


listening to the music that i like and at the same time watching people go around, back and forth as the time drift away. It was pretty much like watching a drama series or a live/real TV show~! There's lots of things that i observed; people smiling, talking, frusting, frowning, crying inside/out, happy with friends, loner like me? (i guess so~~) etc2. I found out that i can really be a good observer (so i am on the right track now..taking a degree in human sciences majoring in english language and literature specializing in linguistics, minoring in Islamic revealed knowledge~insyaAllah, pray for my success~amiin), maybe because i can sit at a particular place without moving around for a very2 long time (i do mean it~~! the shortest time i can stay at one place without budging is approximately 4 hours!) and my eyes won't miss even a single thing! I wish, oh how i wish~~is my eyes were the lens of a powerful camcorder which have an unlimited memory storage, so that i can share every single thing that i see with the rest of the world! 

2 comments:

JelmaKsatria said...

heyyyyy!you'll be doing great with your degree.! all the best k!

Small Kucing said...

camcorde recoding everything? hmm..then you will be needing a very large storage space.

recording too much ight lead to heart ache also on a later date

Leelou Blogs