Sunday, October 24, 2010

otak oh otak..oh OTAK~!!

hurm, kenapalah otak ni rase cam rusty sgt??? macam ade benda yang tersekat...eh2 entah2 dah berkarat kot otak ku ini..OH TIDAK3~!!! i can't even focus on a single thing~! one of my senior said that it is normal when you are reaching finals you will be EXTREMELY LAZY~!!!! oh god..but i don't like my laziness..it makes me feel uneasy..i know that there's a whole bunch of things that i need to settle, however my brain doesn't want to work at all! 


hurm let's check::


me- hello mr.brain, how are you today?
mr. brain- humph!
me- what? i don't get you
mr. brain- LOL
me- mr.brain can you expalin to me why are you aren't functioning?
mr. brain- muahahahahaha *evil laugh*
me- hurm...*that's scary*...are you sick mr.brain?
mr. brain- phew~~~~
me- are you exhausted mr.brain? oh i am sorry, please bear with me until this semester ends. after that i will give you a long break...promise~~
mr. brain- well,..
me- what? you talked *shocked*
mr. brain- yes master, i do talk, but only when i want to..well you know, i'm kind of tired. you have used me all out..now i have no strength left in me. you are not a very considerate person. u like to crammed me, jammed me, pushed me..and bla bla bla....but you forget to give me a good rest at night..because of you i am like this..
me- oh mr.brain...i am so so so SO SORRY... =(
mr. brain- no use to feel sorry now, it's better for you to get me nourish..
me- oh tell me how mr.brain..tell me...i will do anything for you....
mr. brain- very well, first you must try to calm your mind, make your mind empty, don't think about a single thing...now, take a very deep breath so that i can get enough oxygen....next, drink a whole glass of clear water...oh yes~~
me- emptying my mind...taking a deep breath *fuh fuh fuh*.....water *gulp gulp gulp* wah...what a relief
mr. brain- excuse me..go to the bathroom please
me- yes, eh for what??
mr. brain- take your ablution and you are ready to continue your task my dear...
me- okay~~*take ablution*~~ urm, mr.brain, thank you for helping...one more thing, can you set your mode into exam mode? i need to prepare lots of things you know...
mr. brain- you are most welcome, well i am a part of you, so i will not let you down....ok ready...set...GO~~~~*ENTERING EXAM MODE*~~~~~






wah now i feel a little bit calm......hehe =D
ok got to go...my notes and books are calling..they miss me perhaps..teeeheee~~~thanks once again mr.brain.... i love you....stick with me ok?

No comments:

Leelou Blogs