Monday, May 4, 2009

The History of 24th & 26th April 2009

Well on the 24th April it is my BIRTHDAY!!



WELL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
hehe
I didn't held a birthday party on that day because
i am traveling to Nilai to take my MUET exam
hehe


So on the 26th April 2009
I held a birthday party
i invited about 45 guests(that are consists of my students)
to come over to my house
The party started at 3pm
Well alhamdulillah almost everybody manage to came
It was a tiring day because i have just arrive from Kuala Lumpur last night
and i go out to do some shopping for the party and for my new campus in the morning
and then i prepared for the party..cooking and other stuff
So i am so happy when they came
The Ala carte of the day are
Fruit Punch, Mee Goreng Basah, Sotong Goreng Celup Tepung, Ayam BBQ
and some snacks and pudding
It took me from morning until 2.30pm to have evrything ready
my mom didn't help me a lot because she wants me to organize the party myself
phewww.....soooo tiiirrreed
but am happy
here are some scenes on that day::::


The cake of the year (19th)



They are singing "Happy Birthday song" for me and i blow the candle


Presents that i received on that day (wow soooo many!!)


The presents after being opened hehe =)


MY FAVOURITE PRESENT OF THE YEAR...GIVEN BY SHEIKH MOHAMMAD NUR ADAM

Apart from the happy scenes, some of them tried to 'suap' me
with some cakes and mee:::


My baby boy, ADAM sayang 'suap' me with some birthday cake


Azwa and Adam hehe(",)



BUT on that party we all have broken 6 glasses
haha, it's normal isn't it?
i got my fingers cut by the broken glasses
when i tried to clean them:::


Oh god it HURTS!! #_#

huhu pity me =(

But overall of the day i enjoy it so much!!

Don't forget to comment guys!!

1 comment:

TENGKU FARIHIN said...

happy belated birthday Mama Yusra ;)

Leelou Blogs