Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WaWaWAweee what's going on with my life!!!

i am quite busy.. that's why i don't have any time to write my blog
i am having so much problem these days.. but now i am not in the mood
to remember all those things back.. for me...>>
what had happen just let it gone..
then for yesterday...
me n my friends had finish doing our movie..
for drama exhibition of course!! haha=)
the video is so funny!!
especially my part.....huhu=( so ashamed??!!#_#
we manage to finish it in one hour time
that is so AMAZING!!
over here i would like to thank to:
1) BOB
2)KD
3)JACK
4)MYSELF=)
but i 'terkantoi' waktu i wait for my turn, i sing straight from my heart
"my heart will go on by celine dion"
and they all become stunned in next door
i DUNNO bout that
what a SHAME again for me!!
why do i love to make shame to myself...
uuuurrrrggghhh
that's all for now

No comments:

Leelou Blogs